Monday, March 21, 2011

Outfit #1

I rarely buy things brand new, I'm definitely a thrifter and a Goodwill shopper. I love piecing together random things that I find and making them my own. This isn't a "style blog," but I've decided to post a few pictures of my favourite outfits from time to time. I am not a photographer and most of my pictures are taken with a little Nikon Coolpix and/or my iPhone so don't expect anything magical.


I was feeling super girly today so I added some flowers and pink lace and I turned into a TWIRLY girly girl. So twirly. Everything I'm wearing in the photos is second-hand:

Cardigan: Goodwill $3.50
    Lace slip dress: Goodwill $4
Brown mini-skirt: Gifted
Pink dress shoes: $2.50
That's a $10 outfit!

Kisses&Hugs,
Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love that cardigan and your flats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look! I looove your pink shoes and pretty tattoos :) Totally adorable!
    xx cait

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...