Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sick Day:


Guh. Surprise attack cold. I wasn't feeling too great on Saturday and it has just seemed to worsen. I've also been around a TON of kiddos these past few days and as cute as they are, they are total boogery germ-wads. I've been sipping tea to soothe my throat and sucking on a Ricola to suppress my coughing urges. Every hour or so I get up and clean something, but that only lasts about 10 minutes then I have to take a breathing break. SO STUFFY! These rainy days certainly haven't been helping... I'm hoping for a warm sunny weekend. So here's to feeling better *raises giant mug o' tea* !

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better. This kinda looks like my day yesterday, except the kleenex would be to collect spittle not snot (I had wisdom tooth surgery). good times!

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still sick, but at least now, my head isn't so clogged and making me dizzy :/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...