Thursday, April 7, 2011

30 Day Challenge #11


Put your iPod on shuffle and write the first 10 songs that pop up:

So I skipped #10. I have a few photos to scan for that one so I'll post it later. I had a first generation video iPod and I loved it so so much. I bought it on my 19th birthday and it died last summer. It lasted 4 years. It is completely dead, yet I can't get rid of it. I had kept the original box so I just put it back in there. It's birth place and final resting place all in one. So sad. I got an iPhone 3GS a little over a year ago and I've just been using that.

So here are my 10 songs:

  1. Reach Out  by Stretch Arm Strong
  2. Play the Game by Queen
  3. Turn On Me by The Shins
  4. Dear Live Journal by Evergreen Terrace
  5. Mysteries by The Yeah Yeah Yeahs
  6. Good Vibrations by The Beach Boys
  7. Don't Let Me Down by No Doubt
  8. War Child by The Cranberries
  9. Bootylicious by Destiny's Child
  10. Pioneers by Bloc Party

I wonder what this is supposed to say about me...? I guess that I have an odd taste in music. I like everything. I really do. I go through phases as well, where I will spend a month listening to the same CD over and over. Lately it's been The Distillers. They are just so good AND crazy. So you there you have it :D

Kisses&Hugs,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...