Tuesday, April 5, 2011

30 Day Challenge #9


How do you hope your future will be like:


Hm, my future. Well I have way too many things to say about my hope for the future so I'll just stick to the next 5 years. This summer the hubs and I will be moving back to GA, so I'm hoping to find a comfortable apartment close to potential jobs and close to future schools. During the first 9 months we won't be able to start school, because we don't count as in state until we file taxes. The plan is to work as much as we can and save for school. We also want to pay off the small debt we have. By the next NEXT fall semester I hope to be in school and finally work my way to graduating. FINALLY. Once down there I hope to find a job that I really enjoy. Money has never been a big deal to me, but as long as I have enough to survive, I'm good. I've always wanted to be a make-up counter girl. I know that's not a "worthy" aspiration, but it's just one of those small things I've always wanted to do. I'm thinking Ulta or Sephora, maybe a counter in a department store. I'd love to have that job. I'd even love to work there while in school. I may eventually get a salon job, but I'd have to wait a few months while my license is transferred. I know for a fact that Chris and I will be a lot happier there, away from snow and loud redneck trucks. I look forward to making new friends and seeing my favourite bands perform. There are just so many things to look forward to!


Kisses&Hugs,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...