Sunday, April 3, 2011

30 Day Challenge #8

A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life: 


My wedding day. As soon as I said "I do." I know that it sounds cheesy and very chickish, but I can't even put into words how happy I became on this day. My heart starts pounding just thinking about it. I am so unbelievably lucky to have found someone as wonderful as he is. I truly believe that God has made a person for each of us, it's just up to us to recognize when we meet that person. My wedding day was one of the happiest, scariest, busiest, hungriest days of my life. The day was perfect. The weather was perfect. My dress was perfect. Chris was perfect. Only after dating Chris for 6 months, I knew that he was the love of my life. When he's stressed, I'm calm. When I'm stressed, he's calm. We have so many of the same interests and still have our own identities that compliment each other. I learn new things from him everyday as well as grow to love him even more everyday. I didn't even think that was possible. I did know that without a doubt, no matter what our future has in store for us, we will have a neverending love.


Kisses&Hugs,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...