Monday, January 31, 2011

30 Day Challenge #2

Where would you like to be in 10 years:


So much can happen in an entire decade. It's crazy when I think about the past 10 years of my life, ages 13 to 23. That is such a long time! Hm, where to start? I hope to travel a lot in the future, I have many vacations planned. I hope to have bought a house by then, being 33, I should have decided on where to settle down. I want to finally complete college and get my Bachelor's and Master's in Theatre from Brenau University. That has been my dream since 17 and I will do it. Maybe Chris and I will have started a family by then? I don't even want to try to have children until I'm at least 28. There are just far too many things I want to do child-free, and those of you who know me, know that I have been surrounded by kids all my life. 6 younger brothers and sisters, the oldest grandchild on both sides ....I need a break! I want me time. I want the chance to be selfish for a bit. I hope to meet many new friends and take lots of interesting classes on just whatever I feel like. I hope to have learned a lot by 33. I hope to see lots of performances by amazing musicians and just really experience life for everything it is.

Hugs&Kisses, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...