Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Modcloth Love

Well, I am bored beyond all reason and to keep from going insane, I have filled my time with Netflix Watch Instantly, new books to read and finding cute things on the internet. I rarely go onto Modcloth, but today I did and managed to find some super cute dresses:







Super cute, huh? I've really been into blues, greens and oranges lately. I also managed to come across some majorly adorable shoes as well:









And how adorable are those pencil flats?! I have the perfect outfit planned for those. Unfortunately the are currently sold out ...and about $75. I really just like to browse through different online stores and etsy shops for inspiration. Even if I can't afford anything at the time, I get inspired to mix and match items from my current wardrobe and that makes them seem new and refreshing.



Do you currently have any favourite shops? Any particular items? I'd love to see.


Kiss&hugs, Tiffany

All images are products from Modcloth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...