Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hey, I'm Tiffany...


Well if I'm to write about my daily life and share pointless musings with you then I better tell you a little about myself ...

My name is Tiffany and I'm 23. I will forever look 16, but that's partially my fault because I love plastic jewelry and wearing bows in my hair. I currently live in a 500 population town where most inhabitants are over the age of 65. Seriously. So no matter where I go, people look at me like I am the devil and/or I'm going to eat their young. I like to read and I very much enjoying baking. I love lime flavored anything and could not care less about football and in a place like this, that makes me an alien. My favorite colors are orange and purple and I love tulips. I have been in love with Andy Warhol since I very first saw his daisy print when I was about 10. I have two pet hermit crabs, Sharkie and Wonton and although they are the most boring pets ever, I do love them tremendously. I adore all animals, but my favorites have always been bats and pigs. I don't know why. I'm from a big family, I have 3 younger brothers and 3 younger sisters. I have grown up around all my Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, first, second, third ....Great Grandmas and Grandpas ...Family all around. I love and crave adventure and am always looking to the future. I dream to one day own a bakery and be the best mother possible to my darling future children. I aspire to be the wife my husband wants and needs and to never lose our "sickeningly adorable" hand holding and stolen kisses. I hate bad table manners and gum smacking and popping. I also hate stained plastic wear and dirty bathtubs. I'm sure that there is more to share eventually, but this is a pretty good random assortment of pointless information to help you get to know me a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...