Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I heart music!

"Now there's no holding back, I'm making to attack
My blood is singing with your voice, I want to pour it out
The saints can't help me now, the ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallow'ed ground
"
 Howl by Florence + the machine

"No more dreaming of the dead as if death itself was undone
No more calling like a crow for a boy, for a body in the garden
No more dreaming like a girl so in love, so in love
No more dreaming like a girl so in love, so in love
No more dreaming like a girl so in love with the wrong world"
Blinding by Florence + the machine

These are a few lyrics from my favourite songs. If you haven't heard them, I definitely recommend you do. I've laid in my bed for hours listening to Florence's Lungs album for hours. It's otherworldly. It allows for an amazing escape into glorious day dreams. Not only is she amazingly talented, she is also one of the most beautiful ladies on the planet!


 She is entirely her own and that is so refreshing. I'm tired of the same music being repeated from girls who all look alike. Whatever happened to being an individual? It's quite hard to believe that she's only 24. 

Kisses&Hugs, Tiffany

Image via Google
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...